Voting is underway in the Fórsa ballot on a proposed new public service agreement called Building Momentum.
All Fórsa members employed in the public service and non-commercial State agencies should have received an email with their unique voter code. If you haven’t received your unique voter code, please contact email@example.com to alert the union.
Fórsa members working in the civil and public service, and non-commercial state agencies, are entitled to vote on the proposed deal.
Because of Covid restrictions, Fórsa members can only vote via our electronic voting platform.
You will need your unique voter code to enable you to vote. If you have not received your unique voter code via email, and you are a paid-up Fórsa member working in the civil and public service or a non-commercial state agency you should immediately contact our helpline, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for casting your vote has been extended to noon on Monday 22nd February 2021. Here’s why.
Fórsa’s elected National Executive has given detailed consideration to the proposed agreement, and overwhelmingly decided to recommend ACCEPTANCE of the agreement in this ballot.
Alternatively, you can copy and paste this link into your browser:
If you are having problems accessing the electronic voting platform, email email@example.com.
- Read our summary of the proposed agreement HERE.
- Read the proposed agreement in full HERE.
- Read about measures to address the so-called ‘Haddington Road hours’ HERE.
- Read a message from Fórsa General Secretary Kevin Callinan HERE.
- For details of Fórsa’s virtual information meetings, click HERE.
- Update your contact details HERE.
- Read our data protection notice HERE.
- Watch our voting tutorial HERE.