Every Fórsa member is also entitled to:
- €5,000 personal accident cover and €5,000 critical illness
- €5000 death benefit for you and your spouse/partner* (*partner must have been co-habiting with member for at least two years)
- €5,000 illness benefit if you’re out of work for more than 12 months and are permanently unable to resume your occupation
- Evacuation or repatriation expenses up to €250,000 for members deceased, seriously injured or ill abroad
Forsa members can also apply for:
- Gaeltacht scholarships for your children
- Industrial relations scholarships
- Benevolent grants if you find yourself in financial distress
As per the policies terms, conditions and exclusions.
Benefit application forms below.
- Term Life, Critical Illness and Personal Accident Insurance including Evacuation / Repatriation Expenses and Emergency Medical Expenses Incurred during Evacuation/Repatriation: get detailed information HERE and HERE
- Personal Accident / Illness Benefit Claim Form
- 2022 Life Assurance Claim Form – Member
- 2022 Life Assurance Claim Form – Spouse
- 2022 Critical Illness Claim Form
- Benevolent fund application form HERE.