Review of Building Momentum
Revised public service pay package 2022-2023
Voting is underway in the Fórsa ballot on revised pay terms for 2022-2023 following a union-invoked review of the Building Momentum agreement. You can get details of the revised pay terms HERE.
This is an electronic ballot, which is being conducted on a secure electronic voting platform.
All Fórsa members working in the civil and public service, and non-commercial state agencies, are eligible and entitled to vote on the proposed deal. If you are eligible to vote, you should have received an email with a unique voter code and a link to our secure voting platform. You cannot vote without your unique voter code, which can only be used once.
Fórsa’s elected National Executive has given detailed consideration to the proposed agreement, and overwhelmingly decided to recommend ACCEPTANCE of the agreement in this ballot.
If you haven’t received your unique voter code, please email email@example.com without delay.
The closing date for casting your vote is 12 noon on Thursday 6th October 2022.
- You can read full details of the revised pay terms HERE.
- You can ask questions about the proposal HERE.
- If you think you are eligible to vote, but have not received an email with your unique voting code, contact us HERE.
- If you have your unique voting code, but are having problems accessing the secure voting site or casting your vote, contact us HERE.
- Get details of Fórsa information meetings HERE.
- Update your contact details HERE.
- Read our data protection notice HERE.