New benefits for Fórsa members
Fórsa members can save a lot of money with our enhanced package of financial benefits provided or negotiated by the union. Some of the deals are free to all Fórsa members. Others are optional benefits, available only to Fórsa members, which can mean savings on insurance, salary protection, additional pension coverage and more.
Fórsa members are entitled to*
- €5,000 personal accident cover
- €5,000 critical illness or death benefit
- Spouses covered for death benefit too
- €5,000 illness benefit if you’re out of work for more than 12 months
- Evacuation or repatriation expenses up to €250,000 for members deceased, seriously injured or ill abroad
Free Fórsa helplines
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Free legal help in bodily injury cases 1850-77-66-44
- Free 24/7 legal advice helpline 1850-77-66-44
- Free 24/7 confidential counselling helpline 1850-77-66-55
- Free 24/7 domestic assistance helpline 1850-77-66-44
Fórsa members can opt into Fórsa-facilitated financial benefits
- Car insurance
- Home insurance
- Travel insurance
- Additional pension benefits
- Salary protection and life cover.
* Terms, conditions and some restrictions apply.
- Get detailed information here
- Life claim form here
- Claim form on death of a spouse here
- Critical illness claim form here
- Permanent disability claim form here
- Benevolent fund application form here
THIS IS A TEMPORARY PAGE WHILE OUR WEBSITE IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION.