Fórsa’s biennial national conference sets union policy for the coming two years and elects the union president and treasurer, along with three vice-presidents.
Our May 2022 conference, which was the first such in-person event since the outset of the Covid-19 pandemic, saw around 700 delegates, executive members, staff and others assemble in Killarney, county Kerry, between Wednesday 18th May and Friday 20th May.
You can access the conference documents on this page.
- Conference agenda
- Actions on Motions to Conference #1
- Actions on Motion to Conference #2
- Fórsa biennial report 2020-2022
- Minutes of Conference 2020
- Fórsa magazine – Looking Forward: Conference 2022 edition
- Fringe Events
- YouTube briefing for principal delegates: Conference arrangements and standing orders
- See also #Fórsa2022 on Twitter
- Conference news