Since 1972 we’ve built strong relationships with public sector employees and their unions. Our experience allows us to simplify complicated rules in your sector, finding the best solutions for your individual needs. We work with Fórsa to understand your financial needs & provide a range of tailored financial products that suit you, including:
Salary protection aims to provide you with a replacement income if you’re ill or injured, and can’t work. It helps give financial security and peace of mind, so you can focus on getting better.
- A replacement income of up to 75% of your annual salary* (less any other income which you may be entitled to)
- A once off lump sum if you are diagnosed with one of the Specified Illnesses covered under the policy*
- A lump sum in the event of your death*
*Terms and conditions apply.
Find out more today! Visit our website
Cornmarket administers two Salary Protection Schemes for Fórsa members; for members of the Health & Welfare, Local Government & Local Services and Education Divisions, and for members of the Civil Service in Professional, Technical and Service Grades. New Ireland Assurance Company plc is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. A member of Bank of Ireland Group. Aviva Life & Pensions Ireland Designated Activity Company, trading as Aviva Life & Pensions Ireland and Friends First, is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
AVCs (Additional Voluntary Contributions)
- Save extra for your pension & pay less tax as you go! You decide how much you pay and you can stop and start whenever you like.
- Lighten your tax bill & increase your retirement savings all in one go
- Have a bigger pension pot & more options at retirement
- Retire earlier than you originally planned
- Take a tax-free lump sum
- Stop & start whenever you like!
Health Insurance. We compare all health insurance plans from all providers. In just one quick call we will:
- Go through a quick Q&A
- Compare over 325 plans from Irish Life Health, VHI and Laya
- Provide the most up to date offers and benefits
- Identify the savings which can be made
To find out how we can help you and your family, visit the Cornmarket website
Enjoy exclusive rates, great value and a huge range of benefits including:
- Comprehensive driving of other cars (with our Premium policies)
- 24-hour Breakdown Rescue, Driveway Assistance & Windscreen cover*
- A 52%** discount if you have been claims free for the past 9 years (subject to a minimum premium of €399.41).
*24-hour Breakdown Rescue & Driveway Assistance is provided by MAPFRE ASISTENCIA Compania de Seguros y Reaseguros SA. MAPFRE ASISTENCIA Compania de Seguros y Reaseguros SA trading as MAPFRE ASSISTANCE Agency Ireland and MAPFRE WARRANTY is authorised by the Direccion General de Seguros y Fondos de Pensiones del Ministerio de Economia y Hacienda in Spain, and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules**Subject to a minimum premium of €399.41, inclusive of Government Levy. Underwriter terms and conditions apply.The Cornmarket Car Insurance Scheme is devised and administrated by Cornmarket Group Financial Services Ltd. and is underwritten by Allianz plc. Allianz plc is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. The insurers reserve the right to amend policy terms and conditions. For full terms and conditions please refer to policy guide/insurance certificate.
Competitive, first class protection and benefits for your home such as:
- 24hour/ 365 days a year nationwide emergency HomeRescue Service*
- Cover for personal money and credit cards stolen from the home
- Optional extra:
- Accidental Damage for buildings and/or contents
- Unspecified all risks cover for items such as Smartphones, ipads outside the home with no excess.
Visit our website to buy your home insurance online
*Cover provided by Mapfre Assistance. MAPFRE ASSISTANCE Agency Ireland is authorised by the Direccion General de Seguros y Fondos de Pensiones del Ministerio de Economia y Hacienda in Spain, and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules. Reg No. 903874. Home Insurances policies are underwritten by Allianz plc is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Whether you’re planning a weekend getaway or a break away to the sun, we have the right travel insurance product for you.
- Annual multi-trip worldwide cover (including Winter sports cover)
- No excess if you have to make a claim
- Cover up to the age of 86
- A discount for private health insurance policy holders*
- 24/7 worldwide medical & emergency assistance
Buy your Travel Insurance policy online today
*Discount applies if you have private health insurance with inpatient medical cover abroad to a minimum of €55,000 per person per claim.
Cornmarket travel insurance is underwritten by MAPFRE ASSISTENCIA. MAPFRE ASISTENCIA Compania Internacional De Seguros Y Reaseguros, S.A., trading as MAPFRE ASSISTANCE Agency Ireland, is authorised by the Direccion General de Seguros y Fondos de Pensiones del Ministerio de Economia y Hacienda, Spain, and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules. Cornmarket Group Financial Services Ltd. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. A member of the Irish Life Group Ltd. which is part of the Great-West Lifeco Group of companies. Telephone calls may be recorded for quality control and training purposes.