Civil Service transfers
Please note, this transfer scheme is open to HEO and AO grades only. CO and EO grades must apply for transfers through the Civil Service Mobility Scheme. For more information on this click HERE.
To place an ad, or apply to one listed, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- JN01 HEO, Property Registration Authority, full-time, in Roscommon Town seeks transfer to any other department/office in Roscommon in order to broaden experience. Flexi-time and parking available.
- JN02 HEO, Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service, Dublin 2 seeks transfer to another government office in Dublin 1, Dublin 7, Dublin 15 or Dublin 11 for commuting reasons. Friendly office with Interesting and varied work. Flexi-time and parking available.
- JN03 HEO, Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment, part-time, looking to swap with a HEO part-time in Dublin, or commuting distance from Dublin. I am 15 years in the Department and looking for new experience.
- JN04 HEO, Department of Justice Kilkenny, seeks transfer to Thurles, Co Tipperary or surrounding area for commuting reasons. Interesting work with flexitime and car-parking.
- JN05 HEO, Department of Public Expenditure and Reform, Dublin 2 in a central government role seeks transfer to office in North Dublin/East Meath for commuting purposes. DEPR is a progressive department which provides excellent developmental & promotional opportunities for staff. Flexi-time and family friendly options available. Other provincial locations beyond Dublin considered – Sligo/Galway/Kilkenny/Wexford.
- JN06 HEO, Courts Service Limerick, full-time, seeks transfer to any other Department in Limerick City or County. Flexitime and parking available. Seeking move for personal reasons and self-development.
- JN07 HEO, Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine, Johnstown Castle Estate, full-time, seeks transfer to any government department/office in Wexford. Section with interesting and varied work. Flexi-time and ample parking available. Access to castle grounds for department staff.
- JN08 HEO, Department of Defence, Galway, full-time, seeks a head-to-head transfer to a department in Athlone for commuting reasons. Excellent working conditions, free parking, flexi-time, canteen facilities.
- JN09 HEO, Department of Public Expenditure and Reform, seeking head to head transfer to South Dublin and any surrounding areas for commuting purposes. Flexitime available and great location – serviced well by public service transport – buses, dart and luas.
- JN10 HEO, Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine, Johnstown Castle, Wexford seeks transfer to the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection/The Department of Housing, Planning and Local Government/ The Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment, Wexford. Very friendly office, with flexi time, a canteen and an abundance of parking.
- JN11 HEO, Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection, Dublin City Centre. Friendly office with flexi and car parking available. Seeks transfer to any department/office in Longford, Mullingar, Athlone or Maynooth because of commuting and family reasons.
- JN12 HEO, Department of Employment Affairs & Social Protection, Westport, Co Mayo, full-time, seeks transfer to any Government Department in Roscommon or Leitrim.
- DJ001 EO, Mountjoy Prison, seeking head to head transfer to South Dublin or inner city Dublin (Dun Laoghaire, Blackrock, Bray, Mount Merrion). Salary is slightly higher due to 39 hours p/w requirement.
- DJ002 HEO, Department Employment Affairs & Social Protection, based in Gandon House, Amiens St, Dublin 1, seeks transfer to any office in Dublin 2 area for commuting reasons. Post in small office provides interesting and varied work. Flexi time and parking available. Office adjacent to Connolly Station & Bus Aras. Canteen available in nearby AMD offices.
- DJ003 HEO, Department of Defence, Galway, full-time seeks a head to head transfer to department in Athlone for commuting reasons. Excellent working conditions, free parking, flexi time, canteen facilities.
- DJ004 HEO, National Shared Services Office, Deerpark Building, Killarney (V93 KH28), wishes to transfer with a HEO in Cork. All areas in Cork initially considered. Flexi-time/Parking etc available.
- DJ005 HEO, Department of Health, Baggot St, Dublin 2 seeks transfer to any city centre department for commuting reasons. Work-sharing, Shorter Working Year, flexitime and part-time parking.
- DJ006 HEO, Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection, full-time, in Wexford seeks transfer to any other department in Wexford. Small office with parking in building, flexi-time available and some outdoor duties involved.
- DJ007 HEO, Department of Justice, seeks transfer to Newbridge, Naas or surrounding area for commuting purposes. Friendly office, close to bus, rail and luas line. Varied work, flexi-time and serviced canteen.
- DJ008 HEO, Revenue, Sligo, full-time, seeks transfer to any government department in Roscommon, Carrick-On-Shannon, Longford or Westmeath.
- DJ009 HEO, Department of Employment Affairs & Social Protection, Dublin City Centre, full-time, seeks transfer to Longford/Carrick-on-Shannon/Roscommon/Athlone/Mullingar for family and commuting reasons. Great city centre location with flexitime and free car-parking facilities available.
- DJ010 HEO, Central Statistics Office, Rathmines, Co Dublin, full-time, seeks transfer to any Dept/Office in Laois/Offaly/Newbridge/Kildare area for commuting purposes. Family friendly office with car parking and flexi time available.
- DJ011 HEO, Community Welfare Services, Abbeycourt House, Georges Quay, Cork City. Parking and Flexi time seeking Head To Head move to any Department in Killarney Co Kerry. Seeking move for personal reasons.
- DJ012 HEO, National Shared Services Office, Killarney, Co Kerry, full-time, seeks transfer to any other Killarney or Tralee based Government department. Friendly office, flexi-time and car parking available.